Saturday, November 15, 2008

We are moments away from seeing Shad and Daddy! I got to chat with him a few minutes while he was at the Detroit airport this morning. He is well, anxious to get home but so much to tell. We will be leaving an hour from now to pick him up, so excited! Happily I found that The Wizard of Oz is on T.V. tonight, so this is helping to pass the time for the kids, especially since they have not seen it before. Lilly has stated several times today, "O.K. I'm ready to go get Daddy now". Inside I was saying the same thing. :) Well, who knows what the next few days will hold. For those of you who have been following the trip and checkin in with us, there could be several days of post-lessness just trying to get back to our routine and catching up with Daddy and Hubby time. I know there will be more stories to share and amazing God things to be stunned by...

No comments: