Monday, July 28, 2008

WEDDING!!!!!

Two lives have just become one and the journey of holiness through marriage has been marked by thier first footprints. We were so excited and honored to share in the celebration of marriage between my sister Corrie and Mike. Now we continue to celebrate life with them and pray His plan and glory be evident to all.....















One of Corrie's friends, Wendy, took some good snapshots at the wedding so here are some. On the otherhand I did not even have my camera....how lame hugh. O well, but I know that the official photograhers photos will be awesome...so until those are done and ready here are a few teasers. Shad is videotaping me typing right now because I guess I look really funny when I do and make all kinds of weird faces. If it makes it onto You- Tube I will be so MAD!!!!

1 comment:

Thany said...

Oh Caren, how wonderful! The kids look adorable, your sister looks beautiful and happy and I LOVE your hair!

Yay!!