Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So my friend Rachel tagged me about my quirks and I didn't do it because I did not have six different people to tag about their quirks since all the ones I would tag had already been tagged. So she told me to do it anyway....so this is for you Rachel....



Link the person who tagged you.

Mention the rules in your blog.

Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.

Tag a new set of six bloggers by linking them Six quirks about me....

1. I have to have my kids noses and ears clean.
2. I am a door checker at night before bed. I go through the house and check all the doors and windows.
3. Innefficiantcy bugs me. But often I am caught in my own stupidity so I can't complain or comment about anyone else. I just love it when things are efficient and running smoothly.
4. Clean sheets and towels....my kids get a clean sheet and pillow case after every bath and I don't use a bath towel more than twice or a pillowcase more than twice.
5. I honk at rude and endangering drivers! Like when someone decides to pull in front of you from the freeway shoulder at slow speed when you are clipping along at 70 and then proceeds to flip you off when you honk. I hate that they decide to put you and the lives of your kids in their hands! Hands that I obviously do not trust. (happened on Saturday, and Shad was following me and saw the whole thing. He pulled up beside the guys and told him that he could have killed his wife and kids! The guy apologized.)
6. I can't think of anything else good! If Shad was here he would surely give me a good one..:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I agree with the noses and ear thing. I can't stand looking in a kids dirty ear. The clean sheets and pillow cases cracks me up. That's a lot of laundry.