Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GGG!

Fun was had by all over this last weekend at the Girls Getaway with God. I went with Nikki, our high-school staff member (and friend:), and 5 girls from our high school on a girls only get-away weekend. It was so much fun! We ate, shopped, played games, swam, walked, talked, had prayer and devo time, and slept very little. I am so glad that we all got to enjoy the weekend together and make fun memories.
Lilly and Judah had a great time over the weekend at my parents. They were on their best behavior until I got back.:/ Funny how that happens. But Lilly is sick today, so maybe that was just the preliminary outbreak of sickness. That seems to be a pattern with my kids...before they actually are sick, that have bad attitudes and act out. Hopefully she will be over it soon as this week is full of things to do and places to go and jobs to get done!
I will post some pics from the girls weekend soon. Just don't have the time to wait for the camera to download.

No comments: