Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Beds!

Before......

After....

And the new daybed/trundle...

We have moved the kids to the next stage. Toddler beds are gone and now they each have a twin. They are getting so old and I can't believe so BIG! Judah's on the bottom of course and they are loving it! Shad's cousin Courtney gave us this bed, it was her old bed since she was little and now that she is out on her own and in her twenties, she wanted to branch out beyond the rod iron hearts. So we are so excited to have this gift and know that it will be well used.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hi - I stumbled upon your blog by clicking the "next blog" tab. Yours immediately grabbed my attention due to the awesome scripture verse that appears - one of my favorites!

You have a beautiful family! The photo of your little Judah with the skateboard and the tongue is too adorable!!

May God continue to bless you and your family.

R Party of Six said...

I love this new blogging thing. Thanks for checking on mine. I hope to keep up with everyone. Your kids are so big already. When we left Lilly was only a baby and Judah, we have never even met. I love all the pics the kids are so cute! And those beds are nice too...
Stephanie

R Party of Six said...

I love this new blogging thing. Thanks for checking on mine. I hope to keep up with everyone. Your kids are so big already. When we left Lilly was only a baby and Judah, we have never even met. I love all the pics the kids are so cute! And those beds are nice too...
Stephanie