Thursday, April 3, 2008

Broken Camera and stuff....

Well the nifty camera that I had been enjoying using so much broke last week! Bummer. Hopefully we can exchange it since we bought it at Costco. I was finally getting good pictures and had things to post as well as print out. I have had these frames for years that I have not put pictures in yet so a few weeks ago I finally printed out pictures of the kids so I am anxious to get them hung.
Our sweet friend Jill is visiting from Australia. She comes out every year for three weeks or so to visit and attend the Music California conference. We have a lot of fun and do a lot of shopping! She has four grandchildren that she buys for every year. She is always up for a good deal and likes catching all the clearance. They are getting ready for fall over there so all the clearance here is our fall stuff. She is the music director at her church and it is so fun to share all the new music with each other and hear what she has been putting together.
Otherwise we have been doing our normal weekly routine. We had Cubbie's and Puggles last night. Lilly brought flowers for her teachers. Vikki and Sarah - Lilly brought you pink geraniums. Get well soon! We actually have a flowering plant in our yard! Go Rachel with all your flowers. I hope to catch up with you some day.
I am hoping to get some energy soon. Just really drained and lack luster lately. The Lord is good and His fellowship has been so sweet. I was blessed as a friend ministered to me as only the Lord could have caused and led. Thank you!
"Being content begins with understanding that God's in control and His plan is better than ours. Freedom happens when we trust Him completely and then express our gratefulness for all that He is. That alone should bring joy in the midst of a busy and stressful life!" Gary Smalley
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

P.S. My son just walked over to me with arms and hands covered in black marker. :) I asked him what the markers are for, "my arms" he said.

No comments: