Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally...

So, here is a picture of my hair cut that I promised my friend Amy. It is already long again. But I am liking it. Very easy to do. I was having a fun time trying to take the pictures. I put the camera on the kitchen counter so I'm not even looking into the lense. Funny.


Here are a few pics of recent life. The first few of the kids were while we in Palm Spring's.
Judah just could not stay awake any longer. He leadned over and just fell asleep.

Lilly loves to swim. But only with the floaties. She had so much fun.

Judah is on his way to go "minnin", or more populary refered to as swimin'.

This is my sweet Lilly who made her first playdough birthday cake. She was very proud as you can tell. There were lots of candles.

So I finally got that fancy little thumb drive so that I can put pics on. We do not have the cable for our camera so that is why it has taken so long. But, alas here are some. Now I just need to remember to actually take pics of "life".


No comments: