Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Feeling Challenged...

So, I just saw that there were two comments and I had not even noticed! I am still figuring out how this blog thing works! Sorry guys. Thank's for the notes.
Summer has officially ended in "Youth Land" (code for Junior High and High School). But this heat is enough to make you crazy! I am looking forward to this fall with the kids, mine and the JH/HS. I feel like I am getting close to having a better feel for my involvement and hoping to do more now that my kids are a little older. It just takes a little more planning ahead, which I am not doing so well at lately. My friends and family are gracious to me in this area. I am looking to the Lord to order my days and know that if I keep my heart in the right place, He will be able to mold and make what He wants me to be and do.
I have enjoyed so much looking at my friend's blog's. Looking at and reading a day in Africa with the Stauffacher's and even just life here in Lakeside with the Willis's and Griehaber's. The girls are beautiful. Keep posting yah'all! I will try to do better. I am waiting to get some more pics put on that are more recent.
P.S. I am not a great speller, so all you mommy's working on spelling and grammer with your kids, just over look my errors please!:)

No comments: