Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Solution to the Bail-Out's....

So I have found the answer! With all the automotive company's begging for billions and trillions of dollars for bail-out's, I figure the real answer truly is "spreading the wealth". You say, "How could you think that?" Well, considering there are 230 million or so people in America, rather than give billions and trillions for bailing out these banks and companies, just give each of those 250 million American's a million dollars with the stipulation that they put a hundred thousand in savings! Much less than billions or trillions. Then there would be no homes in foreclosure, and everyone would go buy a new car or two, and they would have a little money for future retirement or investments! My Mom told me this genius idea yesterday. I guess you could say we have a little bit of Maverick in us. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

wouldn't that be awesome. but you know a ton of dummies would gamble, drink or drug it away.

alaskamommy said...

Where can I sign up for that?!?!

Ruth (Rachel's sister)