Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sinus and Worship

Well, I am on the mend and ended up with antibiotics for a sinus infection. I hope that this is the last for awhile. Last month I cancelled three out of four weeks of piano lessons because of sickness between me and the kids!
Last weeekend and the weekend before my sister, our friend Tracy, and I led worship for two women's retreats at the Pine Valley Bible Conference Center. What a priviledge to worship the Lord and fellowship in the Spirit. The speaker, Dawn Wilson, spoke on the heart and she showed, led and brought us to the truth of God's word regarding the condition of our hearts. It was truly a sweet time to "retreat" with the Lord. The Father was gracious to us in His strength as we watched Him work and refresh the souls of many. Our God is so great and awesome and yet what He shows us of Himself is such a small part and still we are overwhelmed! I am reminded of the scripture "we see in a mirror dimly....but then face to face".
Note: if any of you ladies want to hear the messages from Dawn, go to pinevalleybible.com and you can listen to the messages.

No comments: